The Association for Utah Community Health supports and represents its member organizations and works to increase access to health care for medically under-served populations in Utah.
AUCH is the primary care association for Utah and our members include Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) and other providers who strive to meet the needs of the medically underserved. AUCH and its member organizations are part of a statewide and national movement to reduce barriers to health care by enhancing primary care service delivery through prevention, health promotion, and community participation.
What We Do
- Technical assistance related to all aspects of health center operations
- Professional development and networking for all levels of health center staff
- Advocate on behalf of community health centers with legislators and officials at all levels of government (national, state and local) and with other health-related community organizations
- Collaboration and development of partnerships among AUCH, its members, governmental officials, other health related organizations and providers, other primary care associations and other social service agencies
- Health professional and administrative workforce recruitment support
- Leverage of resources
- Clinical resources, support and training especially related to quality improvement
- Community Development support
- Information clearinghouse disseminating the latest news, reports and updates relating to both national and state health care issues