March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness month and a great time for your organization to support life-saving colorectal cancer screening in your community. Whether you belong to a healthcare organization, worksite, or community organization, we invite you to join us in raising awareness about the life-saving power of colorectal cancer screening this March and we urge you to continue to promote screening throughout the year.
Here is a link to a toolkit full of materials to help your organization raise awareness about colorectal cancer. Inside, you’ll find:
- Week by week social media posts, newsletter inserts, and email blast inserts
- How to recruit a colorectal cancer screening champion in your organization
- Colorectal cancer screening talking points and messaging
- Screening test information
- And other promotional materials and resources!
Contact the American Cancer Society for more information.